|Screen||28″ (711 mm)|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160, 4K|
|Viewing Angle||170°/160° (H/V)|
|Input||1 x 6G-SDI
4 x HDMI
1 x DVI
1 x VGA
1 x Audio
1 x Tally
|Output||1 x 6G-SDI|
|Speaker||2 x L/R|
|Slot||1 x Earphone|
|Current||2800 mA (15 V)|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24 VDC (XLR)|
|Battery Plate||V-mount (Gold mount optional)|
|Power Consumption||≤48 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||26.3 x 16.7 x 1.7″ (670 x 425 x 45 mm)
29.9 x 18.6 x 6.8″ (761 x 474 x 173 mm) with case
|Weight||21 lb (9.4 kg)
51.8 lb (23.5 kg) with case
The BM280-6G 28″ 6G-SDI 4K Broadcast Director Monitor from Lilliput features Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution, and supports peaking view from four HDMI signals being input simultaneously. Furthermore, the monitor supports 6G-SDI single link signal input and loop output, and is backward compatible with 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI input signals. It also supports HDMI 2.0 4K signal input.
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution
- Ultra HD 4K screens contain 8.3 million pixels (3840 x 2160) so the resolution is four times that of Full HD.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- It features a 28″ 16:9 LED display and 170° wide viewing angles to view consistent images from any perspective.
- Precise Color
- For viewing sharper and more detailed images with vibrant colors, the monitor features 1000:1 high contrast and 450cd/m2 brightness.
- Easy Mobility
- The included suitcase improves the monitor robustness and portability, and also speeds up heat radiating. It makes the monitor more stable and reliable and is suitable for use during live shoots and post production.
- Metal Housing
- The aluminum body protects your monitor from any damage, extending the durability of your monitor.