|FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote sustem
|15 difference channels and All channels
|Half-way press, Full-way Press
|PC 3-Pin input terminal
|Yongnuo 3-pin output terminal
|Time of shooting
|Up to 20000 times (Using CR2 Lithium battery)
|Receiver Stand-by time
|Up to 45hours (Using AAA battery)
|Transmitter : 38.4 x 48 x 27mm (W x H x D)
|Receiver : 33 x 78 x 26mm (W x H x D)
Remotely trigger your flash and Canon camera with this RF-602C Wireless Flash Trigger Set fromYongnuo. It includes both a hot-shoe mounted transmitter with a PC sync port and a receiver with a 1/4″-20 female mounting thread, a female hot shoe, and a proprietary output port. They function with a FSK 2.4 GHz frequency on one of 16 channels and have a far-reaching range of 328′. It can also sync at speeds up to 1/250 second and has dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press capabilities.
Included with the set is a shutter release cable that allows you to connect the receiver to a compatible camera for remote triggering. Also, it comes with a cable with a 6.35mm connector as well as a 3.5mm adapter for operation with a variety of strobes and studio lighting equipment. A CR2 lithium battery and 2 AAA batteries are also packaged with the set.
a), It can be used as wireless remote shutter release.
- 1), Has the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing
- 2), Press the buttom of transmitter to control camera.
- 3), Press the camera shutter bottom to contral camera.
- 4), If your camera doesn’t have the hot shoe, you can use the shutter release cable which can connect camera and receiver. (Please see the picture below)
b), It can be used as wireless Flash trigger.
1), Has the function of firing the flash speedlite,
- Amount the transamitter into hot shoe of camera, connect the receiver with the flash speedlite, please half-way of shutter button to wake up the flashgun at the same time, the green signal light will be bright for some seconds, and then full press shutter button to fire the flashgun and take a picture. ( This ” Wake up ” function is only support the flashgun which having the sleep mode )
- One transmitter can trigger more than 2 receivers at the same time, so you can trigger more than 2 flashes at the same time. You can buy extra receivers depends on your flashgun., and you can also buy the Sync PC cable separately.
2), It can fire the studio light
- There is a 3.5mm cable with 6.35mm adapter, you can connect 3pins plug with the receiver, and connect the 3.5mm plug with the studio light, but if your flashgun plug size just can support the 6.35mm plug, you can use the 6.35mm adapter to conver it.