|Frequency||FSK 2.4 GHz|
|Range||328′ (100 m)|
|Max Sync Speed||1/320 sec, depending on camera used|
|Ports||Shutter Release: 2.5 mm
Studio Flash: PC sync
|Battery||2 x AAA batteries (not included) per trigger|
|Battery Life||Standby: 45 hours|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 1.4 x 1.2″ (81.5 x 37.0 x 30 mm)|
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Also, it has 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cables in order to connect studio flashes or to different cameras. This kit comes with a shutter release cable for the 3-Pin connection. Also, each trigger runs on 2 AAA batteries.
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS: 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X and 1D C
New designed Flash Trigger RF-603, it’s a updated version to RF-602, it has the function of Flash Trigger to fire flash Speedlite, Flash Trigger to fire Flash Strobe light, Remote Shutter Release and Wireless Remote Switch. What’s more, you can use the flash trigger and remote shutter release function simultaneity.
The image for the transmitter and the receiver are the same, if one is mounted into the camera as transmitter, other one will be set up as receiver automatically.
1, Remote Shutter Release
- a), Wireless Remote Shutter Release ( On camera )— You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb.
- b), Remote Shutter Release ( off Camera )— You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable.
2, Flash Trigger
- a), To fire the Flash Speedlite — one receiver can fire one flash speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control 2pcs Flash Speedlite at the same time.
- b), To fire the Studio Strobe light — You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable to fulfill this function.
3, You can use ABOVE TWO FUNCTIONS simultaneously.
4, The RF-603 Nikon version and Canon version can be used together
- If your have 2sets RF-603 but you lost one receiver for Canon version, it’s no need to buy other receiver, you can use the Nikon receiver and Canon transmitter together. ( Note: the hot shoe of transmitter should be compatible with the hot shoe of camera when you use them together. )